White Cloud Electronic Cigarette
White Cloud Electronic Cigarettes somewhat breaks the mold by admitting its products are made in China and they are proud of it. This is because they claim to have the lowest product failure rate on the market as well as producing the longest lasting batteries and cartridges. They are a company interested in creating a long-lasting relationship with their customers and are keen to go far beyond the initial sale. This is why they offer a 2 year warranty on all their products, something not all e-cigarette companies do. White Cloud has excellent customer service and don’t leave people waiting on the phone listening to a recording.
White Cloud E-cigarettes
Cartridges made by the company undergo a 9-step process with a total of 3 quality check before they are passed. Creation of the batteries is even more grueling with 13 steps and 4 separate quality checks. Company employees travel to China regularly to perform random checks on the manufacturing plant. White Cloud strives to continually make improvements to their batteries and cartridges which is why they can justify charging slightly higher prices than some of its competitors. The Smooth Draw technology used in the creation of the e-cigarettes enables huge amounts of vapor to get though a tiny passage to create a white cloud of smoke, hence the company’s name!
Products & Prices
White Cloud’s latest e-cigarette is the Cirrus 3 and is their best product yet though the Cirrus 2 is still available.
- Cirrus 2 Starter Kit ($39.95): This is twin battery kit with 2 batteries, 5 cartridges, USB charger, manual and 6 month warranty which is standard on all White Cloud products.
- Cirrus 2 plus ( $49.95 ): 2 classic batteries, 1 squid charger, 1 AC adaptor, 5 clear draw cartridges, 6 month warranty.
- Cirrus 3 ($69.95): 3 batteries, 5 cartridges, AC adapter and USB charger.
- Cirrus Omni Starter Kit ($39.95): 3 batteries (one from Cirrus 2, one from Cirrus 3 and one from Cirrus 3X), AC adapter, 5 cartridges and USB charger.
- Cirrus 3X ($74.95): 3 batteries, 1 USB charger, AC adapter, DC adapter, 25 cartridges and 2 year premium warranty.
White Cloud sells a range of disposable cigarettes from $5.95. Their special ClearDraw cartridges cost $8.50 and 50 cartridge pack on offer for $76.46 as the company had promised to slash off the prices. You can also purchase a 2 year warranty for $29.95 with carrying cases on offer for as little as $13.95. Replacement Cirrus 3X batteries are steep at $29.95 each.
- Battery: Cirrus 2: Charge time is 90 minutes; Cirrus 3 has a charge time of 60 minutes while Cirrus 3X batteries take 120 minutes to charge.
- Potency: ClearDraw cartridges last approximately 400 puffs
- Flavors: 19 in total including Kick, Clove and Moscow Mule, Diablo, Bora Bora being new entrants.
- Strength: 6 levels ranging from no nicotine to XX.
White Cloud’s Cirrus range is a testament to the company’s ingenuity. Each e-cigarette offers its only unique features to users. The only real downside to White Cloud is that they offer no free shipping but they have reduced the price of the products considerably in the last couple of year, hence, this can be overlooked. Nonetheless, the sheer quality of what you receive for this money makes it an excellent investment. Instead of spending thousands of dollars a year on tobacco cigarettes, spend your money on White Cloud’s Cirrus range instead.