South Beach Smoke Electronic cigarette
South Beach Smoke was founded in July 2010 and soon became a big player on the e-cigarette scene by offering a variety of packages for approximately half the price of other leading brands at that time. However, much has evolved in that time, and today they continue to lead the industry in terms of products, innovation, and price. Here is a look at their current offerings, and how they are staying on top of things.
Instead of being exposed to smoke, tobacco and tar, users of South Beach Smoke e-cigarettes inhale a vaporized liquid nicotine solution before exhaling a water vapor that looks like a puff of smoke without the harmful effects to bystanders. The product is designed to provide users with a sensation similar to smoking traditional cigarettes. When you inhale, the battery’s smart chip is triggered by an operating mode sensor. A charge is then released to the atomizer by the lithium ion SuperMax battery. The atomizer heats up and begins to vaporize the nicotine solution of the cartridge, creating the hit.
There are a total of five different South Beach Smoke packages to choose from:
- Deluxe Starter Kit ($59.99): This starter kit is comprised of 2 components which means the cartridge and atomizer are combined into one convenient piece. You receive 5 nicotine cartridges, a wall charger, a Standard SuperMax battery, an Extra-Capacity SuperMax battery and an owner’s manual. A simple, yet very effective kit to start out with!
- Deluxe Plus Starter Kit ($89.99): You receive an additional carrying case, car adapter, wall charger and deluxe USB charger for your extra $45.
- Deluxe Ultimate Starter Kit ($159.99): Based on the Deluxe Plus kit but this setup includes an additional 10 cartridges and a Personal Charging Case (PCC). Very worth the price increase because the PCC is an accessory no e-smoker should be without.
- Disposable E-Cigarette Packs: These have no battery to charge and are single 1-piece e-cigarettes that can be disposed of when they’re through. A 4-pack costs $39.99, 8-pack for $74.99 while a 12-pack se ts you back $99.99.
- Reusable Express Kit ($21.99): They are a great buy for a smoker getting started with e cigarettes. This package offers a kit which is low on the budget and includes just what a smoker needs to have an extraordinary e cigarette experience. Two flavors are available, and these are all of the same SBS quality you will find in all of our other products.
Most of the accessories seem to be products already included in the deluxe packages above such as personal charging cases and USB chargers. However the electronic cigarette lanyard is also available for just $9.99. The newly-released PowerCig is quite popular right now, and this battery device allows users to stay connected to a power source without charging, all the while vaping as long as it is hooked up to electricity. It works through the wall outlet, a USB, or thorough the adapter jack in your car. It goes for $14.99. Cartridges for starter kits begin with a 15 pack for $39.99. A 30-pack costs $69.99 while their large 45-pack has been reduced to $99.99 so even the most hardened smoker will have a large supply of nicotine very affordably.
- Flavors: 10 in total including Tobacco Classic, Tobacco Blue, Tobacco Gold, menthol, vanilla and pina colada.
- Product Advice: Do not inhale more than 16 times in a minute and leave 30 minutes between full smoking sessions.
- Charge Time: 2-3 hours
- Potency: 5 cartridges contain the nicotine equivalent of 7-8 packs of cigarettes.
South Beach Smoke has created an excellent variety of products and options, and since introducing disposable e cigs and the Reusable Express Kits, they have gone even further. Their products are in line with all of the biggest names in the industry, and have some of the best prices. The all-in-one cartridge/atomizer feature is an excellent one and ensures that users don’t have to worry about maintenance, or parts breaking unnecessarily. South Beach Smoke has been one of the best electronic cigarette companies since their inception and as things stand, they are likely to remain that way for the foreseeable future.